We spend most of our days at the pool!
The kiddo's love it and I get to work on my tan
so it's a win - win!!!
making a 3 man stack! This kept them occupied for
about 30 minutes... tee hee :)
was on the top! Aren't they cute -- I love my stack!!
Finding things the kids love to do has been hard -- until this!!!!
"The Foamerator"!! Found it in family magazine and thought
it sounded pretty easy to make. Well Jordan and Piper have
spent lots of time over several days playing with them....
They have foam for days and have 'built' all kinds of things -
without many fights!!! Their imaginations have really run
wild with this one!!!
"The Foamerator"!! Found it in family magazine and thought
it sounded pretty easy to make. Well Jordan and Piper have
spent lots of time over several days playing with them....
without many fights!!! Their imaginations have really run
wild with this one!!!
1 comment:
I need to find out how to make one of those contraptions!
Post a Comment